Horse of the Year - 2021
March 9th - 14th
CANCELLED - DUE TO COVID-19
UPDATES + INFORMATION
ATTENTION HOY STANDARDBRED COMPETITORS....
- If you have not yet returned your qualification / attendance form please do ASAP or you may not receive your tickets in time. If you are still waiting to complete attendance or to qualify please contact Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know what you are waiting on to complete.
- At HOY, breastplate number holders are to be used. Black numbers on White background.
- Height Certificates must be carried in height classes.
- All entries must show correct handler/rider. If the person who is riding/leading is not correct on Equestrian Entries, you must immediately request a name change. If the person leading /riding is not that on entries you will be not be allowed in ring.
- Those travelling on the ferry from the South Island who are carrying hay, please remember this must be declared.
- All workouts (Inhand Title, Ridden Title and Livamol) are available below on this page. Please make sure you have learnt these!
IMPORTANT: HOY QUALIFYING CHANGES (COVID-19)
Due to uncertainty over running of various shows because of COVID-19 we have decided to follow the example of other breed sections in adjusting HOY qualifying and attendance. Qualifying criteria will now be the following;
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR HORSE OF THE YEAR, 2021
STANDARDBRED SCHEDULE, CONDITIONS + CERTIFICATE OF QUALIFCATION
Standardbred Schedule + Conditions - CLICK HERE
Standardbred "Certificate of Qualification" - CLICK HERE
Inhand Standardbred Title Class WORKOUT - CLICK HERE
Ridden Standardbred Title Class WORKOUT - CLICK HERE
Livamol Standardbred Series WORKOUT - CLICK HERE
GENERAL HOY INFO
Event Information + FAQ's - CLICK HERE
ALL HOY Schedules - CLICK HERE